Our Family - November 2006

Our Family - November 2006
Standing: Nate, Lisa, Bill, Kadin, Ben & Alexis. Seated: Jillian, Morgan, Asher, Hailey (holding Mandy), Joel, Whitney, Ashley (holding Samwise). Notice Joel's 8-year-old picture on the wall behind Bill. He's a member of our forever family and never far from our thoughts.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

I admit -- I'm addicted!

64%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Brooklyn Singles from Mingle2


I didn't think I'd be as addicted to blogging as Morgan, but there you go, I was wrong again!

3 comments:

Josh and Michelle said...

Lisa there is no way you are addicted that much it has been almost two months since your last post.

Orange Peanut said...

Seriously!! Maybe you just like reading everyone elses? Well I miss seeing you every Sunday - I loved teaching with you there to add your insight, experience, and spirit! I truly admire you!

Stefany said...

Okay- I just was blog hopping and found this...I am SOOO afraid to take the test. Thanks for letting me visit.

Stefany