Our Family - November 2006

Our Family - November 2006
Standing: Nate, Lisa, Bill, Kadin, Ben & Alexis. Seated: Jillian, Morgan, Asher, Hailey (holding Mandy), Joel, Whitney, Ashley (holding Samwise). Notice Joel's 8-year-old picture on the wall behind Bill. He's a member of our forever family and never far from our thoughts.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Check out our puppies!

I have an entire blog dedicated to our dog Mandy's litter of puppies. Click on the link under "staying connected" to check it out. The puppies were born on May 1st, which makes them a little over two weeks old. Every puppy is different and so precious!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! It is a fun world to be a part of!

Morgan said...

I also really like the look. It looks like the colors of our house. Good job! I am always changing my template. I get bored really fast. A girl in my ward is going to help me design a sweet banner for it.

Morgan said...

sorry to comment again, but mom, you forgot Lexi's name in the description of the picture. You should definately put the in!

whitney said...

the pooopalas are soooo precious! we can't wait to see them.